Telehouse East is one of four Telehouse data centres within London and is placed adjacent to the existing sites in the heart of London’s Docklands. It is ideal for organisations that require highly connected, low-latency data centre space and offers a superlative environment for a primary or secondary site for mission-critical systems. Due to the vast number of carriers and as a home to the London Internet Exchange, Telehouse East is ideally designed for financial trading exchanges, media and content providers that require speed, reliability and reach.
- Opening Date – in 1999.
- Colocation area - 5,400 m2
- The power per rack – from 1 to 2 kW
- The number of agents – 99
- 5 x generators with redundancy level N + 1
- 15 min. power by the UPS level N + 1
- Average power per rack - 1 to 2kW
- 2 x multiple diverse power route incoming feeds
- 5 x Generators with N +1 redundancy
- 15 mins of UPS battery autonomy with N+1 redundancy
- Perimeter protected by alarmed fences and PIR detection
- Gated entrances manned combined with a security management system to ensure no unauthorised access to the site
- Movement activated CCTV coverage for the perimeter, entrances and loading docks, common areas reception and corridors and of course our state of the art suites
- Single point of entry to our main facilities controlled by time limited access cards combined with card Independent client card identification access system and integrated digital video camera surveillance
- Proximity card access is provided from the main data centre building and is issued to provide access only to authorised facilities management suites
- Strict security processes are in place to ensure delivery and loading of goods are secure
- Doors fitted with alarms that immediately report back to a manned security suite when unauthorised access is attempted or doors are forced or held open
- A highly trained Security presence 24/7 to ensure that you and your nominated staff gain authorised access to the facility whenever you require, day or night
Innovative cooling concept
Innovative cooling methods based on state-of-the-art technologies which drastically reduce energy consumption and ensure that our equipment runs at a constant temperature.
Telehouse employs proactive and highly qualified engineers who are on call 24x7 and who can take over active responsibility for managing our valuable equipment.